• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hes bitten me

skgreene

Warren Scout
Harry bitten me i when to pick up my phone and he just lunged a bit my finger close to my nail, theres blood eek, really :censored: hurts.

Im really confused hes neva bitten anyone, could he be getting terrortial of the floor space he is castrated, ive he poped him in his cage for 5mins to calm down as he seem agiated, could something scared him whilst i was at work?
Or did i just spook him he was under the sofa, but hes neva jumped or spooked before.

God this hurts

no he had his weekly hands over yesterday and he is indoors and the cat cant get to him.

Im just shocked he neva showen an aggresion or anyfink like that, he seems fine now gone let him out of his cage in a minute

no he had his weekly hands over yesterday and he is indoors and the cat cant get to him.

Im just shocked he neva showen an aggresion or anyfink like that, he seems fine now gone let him out of his cage in a minute

Sounds more like a spooked moment rather than an aggressive thing however, worth checking him over and keeping an eye on his eating etc a bit more in case he has some pain or discomfort which you might have inadvertently put pressure on perhaps when picking him up?

maybe, but he only when vet 2weeks ago and said he was a healthy bun, anyway ill keep a extra close eye for the next day or so, hopefully he was spooked. at least the bleeding stopped now, it gona be one of those weeks

Ouch! Hope your ok.

Im sure he didnt mean it, maybe you just made him jump.
Hope it heals quickly.

Daisy boxed me Saturday for the first time, caught my hand, little but deep scratch. She didn't want to go back into her hutch :roll: :lol:

But we must forgive and forget because we love them so :love: :love:

matthew and tabitha get very bitter when the phone rings. they also don't like my daughter much, cos she's the one who usually calls. they give her looks when they hear her voice.

Back