• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby orphans (Sky-O)

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Here are some pictures of 5, 5 week old orphans I took in on Friday after their mother passed away at the vets of unknown reasons (breathing problems) they came in with their two younger 1 week old siblings which have been fostered into the other litter of feeding babies at my fosterer's house.

Of the five, one is almost half the size, an obvious runt, who I believe may be special needs :(
She already has fur missing along the inside of her feet and potentially the start of sore hocks.

After I explained I could not take daddy bun as well (Who has been kept with the "family" all this time... they have had 3 back to back litters and mum was preg with a 4th :cry: )and to contact another rescue, whch number I gave, I got told on arrival he was at pets at home adoption centre :evil:

Here they are:

Little runty bun
Babyorphans020.jpg

Babyorphans021.jpg

Babyorphans025.jpg

Babyorphans032.jpg

Babyorphans037.jpg

Runty's foot- the 'line' down the side is skin, where her fur is missing.
Babyorphans048.jpg

Oh how exciting! They are gorgeous! Do they have names or do I get to name them too? :D

I'll keep them together to start with and separate as necessary. I'm VERY excited!

I'll do my best for runty, but it may be she won't survive, but we will give it out best shot :)

Oh they are so tiny, I hope they all grow big and healthy. Extra vibes for the licklest xx

Poor mummy bunny, after 3 litters she must have been beyond exhausted :cry:

Name away! :love:

None of them have any!
Pretty sure runty is a girl, going to go and sex the others now.
Runty is doing well in herself, binkies everywhere! Drinks her milk and jumps on everyone!:lol:

Excellent :D

I'm glad she is doing well in herself. Always a good sign :) Hopefully with some TLC at yours and then mine she may be able to get herself much physically better. Could just be the old owners didn't know enough to help her as someone who cared might.

I really hope so!

There are (as far as I can see) 3, *possibly* 4 girls and a boy. One of them has what looks like a slit, but on a penis-y looking tube :shock:

Runty is still looking female :love:

How gorgeous. :love:
If you get to name them sky-o, please don't name them after our buns! :lol:

How gorgeous. :love:
If you get to name them sky-o, please don't name them after our buns! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:thumb: That would be a surefire way to get them homes!

Minnie needs her Mickey.

Can I give you a ring later? Not about this.:lol:

Back