• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Good Rescues for Buns in Norwich Area

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
Can anyone help point me in the right direction of a good rescue or one that is trying to be a good rescue in the Norwich area of the UK?

Thanks in advance

rspcarabbits (the member on here) used to have a rescue up there. He was, I believe, affiliated with the RSPCA (well, that would make sense given his name :lol:). He would probably know what is up there inside and out.

ETA- we get a fair amount of people coming to our RSPCA in Ipswich, from within the Norwich catchment area. It's about an hour away from Norwich.

Hi , wow something i can help with! I live in quidenham (near banham zoo) , norwich.I know of one not far from me.Pact Animal Sanctuary, River Farm,Woodrising,Hingham,Norfolk,NR9 4JP, Tel 01362 820775 . e mail info@pactsanctuary.org or www.pactsanctuary.org
They rehome just about everything rats,gerbils,hamsters,ferrets,rabbits,guinea pigs cats etc.:wave:

PACT is probably about the nearest one to get in touch with thats anywhere near decent. There are a couple of small ones around and about that I wouldn't touch with a barge pole. A friend of mine who is a vet nurse who used to volunteer for me often takes in bunnies and find homes for them if its anything she can help with. Makes me feel guilty of closing the rescue now but I am not in a position at the moment to be able to do it again :cry:

PACT is probably about the nearest one to get in touch with thats anywhere near decent. There are a couple of small ones around and about that I wouldn't touch with a barge pole. A friend of mine who is a vet nurse who used to volunteer for me often takes in bunnies and find homes for them if its anything she can help with. Makes me feel guilty of closing the rescue now but I am not in a position at the moment to be able to do it again :cry:

Thank you for that.

The info is for a third party and I'll pass that along to them.

Back