• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Iv'e got a home check tomorrow

Rachel89

Mama Doe
When I went down with Ben to look at rabbits as a friend for his bunny I asked if they got any black or chocs could she let me know.

I had a phone call yesterday to say she had a chocolate handed in as the owners were immegrating and we arranged a homecheck for tomorrow.
Shes seen pictures of my currents set up and my new one, just need to finish painting and put some catflaps in. She was really impressed but Iv'e got someone comeing to double check.

So excited and nervous :oops: :D

Home check Do's and Dont's

DON'T say "do you think this pot will be big enough?"
DON'T say "we're all so excited, especially the dogs- they haven't eaten for a week!"
DON'T say "yeah but they don't really need hay or food do they? Just leave them on the grass"
DON'T say "how long after a spay can I start breeding from her? It only lasts a year or so doesn't it?"*

DO say "I'm not that house/garden proud"
DO say "NO, the shed is for ME to live in, the bunnies get the house"
DO say "And this is our live in vets room"
DO say "I'm selling the kids on ebay to make room for the rabbits!

*Someone asked me this question about their puppy. SERIOUS.

We finished the wendyhouses today as its been so hot and nice wooop, so set it all up in there for my three then just cleaning all the garage were the three have been living for her.
I hope I pass I'm so nervous.

Recipe books are all up out the way :lol:

Had a lovely lady come out, said I had more then enough room for 7 :shock: :lol: an remarked how spoilt and well caredd for they all are.
Just got to wait for the lady who runs it to ring me at 4ish when she gets back. eeeek.

Coo!!!! Certainly sounds like youre in there......:wave:
How exciting!!!! I remember how I felt when I got my Roland!!!! Lovely feeling!!!

Home check Do's and Dont's

DON'T say "do you think this pot will be big enough?"
DON'T say "we're all so excited, especially the dogs- they haven't eaten for a week!"
DON'T say "yeah but they don't really need hay or food do they? Just leave them on the grass"
DON'T say "how long after a spay can I start breeding from her? It only lasts a year or so doesn't it?"*

DO say "I'm not that house/garden proud"
DO say "NO, the shed is for ME to live in, the bunnies get the house"
DO say "And this is our live in vets room"
DO say "I'm selling the kids on ebay to make room for the rabbits!

*Someone asked me this question about their puppy. SERIOUS.

You do make me laugh :lol::lol::lol: although can't believe someone would ask that about a puppy? I would have slapped em in the face ahah

Back