• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lucy is coming home today.

~ Cat ~

Wise Old Thumper
My beloved Lucy is coming home today. Mum is keeping her until I can cope with it.

She will go in the back garden and rest there.

I still cant believe my pudding baby has gone - her droppings are still in the garden - her fur is all over and making one bowl of food on a morning feels so wrong.

A x

I remember the day I got Will's ashes.They were in a lovely wooden casket with her name on the plaque.I scattered her at white post farm,where she lived the first 3 months of her life,then put her baby keys,kebob,& wire ball inside her casket which is now on a shelf in the buns room.I feel for you Andrea.:cry:

I am thinking of you Andrea and if you need to chat then Nat can give you my moby number

Unbelievable pain.Thats what you must be feeling.
No amount of words will make it go away.Im so sorry.xx

I have been in touch with Andrea, shes not coping to well :cry: :cry:

I know how she feels and there arent any words i can say to make her feel better.

Lola is doing fine, shes been playing out in garden :wave:

I got Suki's ashes last Tuesday. It feels so real, yet you still expect to see them. :cry:
I'm so sorry. x

Back