• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

the garden

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
002-2.jpg

003-4.jpg

004-2.jpg

005-1.jpg

011-3.jpg

024.jpg

023-1.jpg

rosie

027.jpg

033.jpg

062.jpg

066.jpg

067.jpg

I always love to see pics of your garden. :D

I'm currently having mine renovated so hopefully I might have a few flowers soon too. At the moment it is in the mud bath/concrete/complete mess stage :lol:

thanks, its my life my garden :cry: , this is what has been said behind my back, i knew they would, they have never cared, ive always been second best, but only been the one to pay my own way in everything and do the chores, ever since i was little these are the words said about me

- she is selfish

- she is too obsessed

everything i have liked its all i get shes too obsessed, why how can i want to be a gardener in future if thats all i get,

:) thanks she is happy to just potter around, she never bothers anything, unless i deadhead a flower and give it too her :lol:

Gorgeous garden, and really nice pics :D

Haha you're so lucky that Rosie doesn't bother with anything, mine eat the flowers off EVERYTHING, my dad goes mental haha! Plus if there's a stalk in their way they just nip it off :lol:

Gorgeous garden, and really nice pics :D

Haha you're so lucky that Rosie doesn't bother with anything, mine eat the flowers off EVERYTHING, my dad goes mental haha! Plus if there's a stalk in their way they just nip it off :lol:

awwww, i taught her from when i first got her, that plants are pretty to loo at but not nice for her to eat, and then the prettieness will go :lol:

locksley is learning too, he eats the lawn, which is good for him, he keeps trying on a certain shrub, and i am managing to get him to know that grass is tastier then the flowers

Back