• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eddie- Bad News :-( U/D 4th June Post 37 :-(

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
After such a promising initial response to his new medication (Theophyllin) Eddie has gone downhill again :cry: Also, I dont know if it's connected to the Theophyllin, but Eddie has become very agitated and generally behaving oddly :? :cry: We are stopping the Theophyllin to see if the agitation abates :?

Eddie is really struggling today and I fear 'the decision' is not going to be too far away :cry: :cry:

Last edited:
I'm so sorry:cry:

It does make me worry about the side effects buns get that we don't know of. I know people who are really sensitive to medicines, but how would a bun be able to show us?:cry:

I hope now you've stopped the Theophylline, Eddies CNS weirdness stops. If he's on any fluoroquinolone, could you maybe stop that, and swap to a different group, and keep the Theo going? Lots of luck to you and Eddie.

im really sorry Jane it was so promising, i guess once the heart is as far gone as it can be only a miracle can help :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

im glad you got a last binky out of him this week :love::love:

Really sorry to hear this Jane.
Eddie is a huge favourite of mine on RU.
Sending a million vibes & kia kaha to you both.

Back