• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fifi & Mitzi are being speyed today - U/D p21 OMG I am stunned!!! They're home p32

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
Fifi & Mitzi are being speyed today - U/D p21 OMG I am stunned!!! They're home p32

Our little fluffsters Fifi & Mitzi are being speyed today. I'm fretting about them because of their age (they're 5 & 1/2), so just praying they come through ok etc.

They're also having new furcuts whilst they're under - we've decided it would be best for them to be clipped for the summer, especially Fifi as she has so much fur!!! She collects all sorts in it! :shock:

Any spare vibes for our little fluffsters would be appreciated please :)

Last edited:
Lots of vibes for the girlies! I am sure they will feel more comfortable after the hair cut. I am still trying to pluck up the courage to do Bungle!

sending vibes for Fifi and Mitzi -sue:wave:

ps (one of my previous buns was speyed succesfully at 9yrs)

Thank you everyone :)

Have just got back from dropping them off & need to ring about 1pm ish to see how they are.

Got a feeling they're going to look a little strange with far less fur! :shock:

Back