• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wish us luck U/D

Grace65

Warren Veteran
Hi all,
Gracie and charlie are both due in for their speys tommorrow at 8.30, to say im terrified is an understatement, i feel so tearful im going to lose them and as gracie is so clingy and a mummys girl i feel so awful leaving her at the vets, please sends us good luck vibes, i feel im going to cry once i drop them off. xxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Im trying to be really brave but all of a sudden i could cry at the drop of a hat which is unusual for me :(
Maybe itss because ive not long lost daisy and truffle.
Thanks for your kind wishes, although i think i`ll cry tommorrow, its going to be a long day without them. xxxxxxx

Well good news, gracie and charlie are home!
both are looking very dazed and im trying to get them to eat something, if they dont eat its syringe feeding as of tommorrow.

I asked the vet to check charlies teeth while under and she had burred a few small spurs for me and flushed his weepy eye, they both go back next weds for a post op check and hopefully charlies eye will have improved by having the flush if not we need to look at teeth roots.

Both bunnys are being kept warm and locked up at the moment althought the vet said they can have a small scoot about at the weekend as long as its in a confined area.

I cant tell you how relieved i am, im so pleased to have them home, i cannot wait for a huge cuddle once they both feel well again. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just seen this. I'm glad Charlie and Gracie came through their ops Ok.

Sending lots of get well vibes to them. :)

Thank you,
i came down a few times during the night to check both were ok, charlie seems a lot brighter today but gracie is still very uncomftable, i feel so awful putting them through all of this poor gracie just cannot find a way to lay :(
Gracie isnt eating pellets as yet ( i left some scattered and counted if she has had any) shes had a small bit of carrot, basil and parsley and is starting to poo.
charlie has been munching all morning thank god, am off to get some timothy hay in a mo and and hopefully that might tempt them. xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back