• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Foxes WORRY ME!!!

lalu

New Kit
Hello everyone, I am new owner of 2 Bunnies, Lala & Lulu, they have lovely hutch in shed with 10 foot run built... Fox proof wire on strong posts deep in the ground, fence cemented into ground. I am still worrying about foxes even though run and shed got 4 padlocks and fully enclosed!!! Im already thinking I would like to bring them in for the winter and looking for indoor hutch or cage but they all l@@k to small compared to the area they have at the moment in the locked shed, and I want to keep them together, any ideas would be Great, Many Thanks Lalu

The local foxes have been getting a bit too close for comfort recently, so i understand your worry.

If you do bring them in for the winter, rather than a hutch look at dog crates and puppy pens etc. Have a search on here for indoor housing :)

sounds like you have a good setup! We had a vixen calling by us the other night; it sounded like a banshee screaming! it was blood chilling! They're concerning me too!

I've lost 2 rabbits to foxes and now have an indoor bun but i worry about whether its the best thing. Its a compromise either way i think. Sounds like you have lots of protection there tho.

Back