• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gossip Hamster

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
DoDo’s here the very handsome hamster. So here’s the latest gossip from Rabsville…

The other night Big bit the Mommy not once but twice in an unprovoked attack. Big ran up the ramp ready for her supper while the Mommy was using the hand brush to sweep out. She bit the Mummy on the thumb then seconds later lunged at the Mummy and bit the back of her hand! Looks like mum and bun daughter have made up though as I spotted them having a cuddle earlier today.

Smurfy is plotting, she has requested planning permission for an out building but no bun knows what for yet? On the subject of Smurfy, this hamster sized bunny has had 3 bum baths this week, poo eee. Smurf get a grip.

Top shed couple
Treacle and Snow are looking really shabby this season. Treacle is having a particularly bad molt, she looks a real mess and Snow still has his poo bum problems. Be glad these two aren’t your neighbours, it could really bring down the neighbourhood.

Last week Maisie had a much needed manicure and Coco Chanel went missing and was found by Big in the gap between the patio and the garden fence after much panic on behalf of the Mummy and an emergency phone call to Auntie Angie!

The big news last week was that Pippin and Blossom escaped near death by no more than a rabbit’s whisker. The Mummy forgot to close their shed door and went to bed leaving them easy prey for foxes. Fortunately the local foxes were on holiday in Margate so Pip’s and Bloss lived to tell the tale.

Hot off the press.
Asparagus. This costly green vegetable was not a hit with the Rabsville bunnies today, only Smurfy would eat it, but Smurfy eats anything.

Here's me pouching an asparagus tip. Yuk!

Doaspara1.jpg

Doaspara3.jpg

Doaspara2.jpg

Well that’s all from the Gossip Hamster. Remember you read it here first!

DoDo’s (the very handsome hamster, small enough not to be seen and hot on the bob tails of everybun in Rabsville.)

Thanks for the update Dodo (the incredeibly good looking hamster). I look forward to reading next weeks gossip!

DoDo is indeed very handsome and incredibly well informed :D
Looking forwards to more gossip....will he be adding some tiny paparazzi pics with the gossips (in a tabloid way) or would that give away his hiding spots to get the gossips?

The big news last week was that Pippin and Blossom escaped near death by no more than a rabbit’s whisker. The Mummy forgot to close their shed door and went to bed leaving them easy prey for foxes. Fortunately the local foxes were on holiday in Margate so Pip’s and Bloss lived to tell the tale.

Daisy: OH...MY...FURRY...BOBTAIL :shock::shock: DUDLEEEEY foxes is REAL mummy lied they is REAL!!! Come and read dis! All those nasty bunny tales with foxes must be true!!!

Dudley: Holy cecotrophs :shock::shock: but we was out there Daisy... in the garden... we could have been nommed :shock:!!!

D&Ds Mummy: D&D you are both very safe, you are indoor bunnies! Ive never seen a fox in your garden and I never leave you on your own so you are not to worry! All the Rabsville Tennents are also all OK and live in secure sheds and condos and besides the foxes were on holiday so there is no need for you to worry!

Last edited:
:love::love::love:

I can't wait for Dodo's next lot of gossip. I hope Mummy is ok after being savaged by Big. :shock:

DoDo is indeed very handsome and incredibly well informed :D
Looking forwards to more gossip....will he be adding some tiny paparazzi pics with the gossips (in a tabloid way) or would that give away his hiding spots to get the gossips?

DoDo: I am working on the technical side of things. I have Beige's mobile bugged and I can track his every move. I will search on Ebay for a pouch size camera.

:lol::lol:

Toffee: Its so nice to see a hamsta gettin summ attenshun. I tink you av got a gud idere an mebby I shud do the same. Or mebby we cud get togetha an form a coeellishun of hamstas. I is vewwy pwetty - not got orrible ears everywhere likes those hooligan bunnies.

P1040565.jpg

P1040558.jpg

**picks myself up off floor and wipes away puddle, deciding to change trousers as wet**.

Again.You have made me die laughing.PLEASE...write a book!!!! You have to!!!!

Dudley: Do-Do has you got your camera yet?? It's just.. well.. it's supposed to be hot tomorrow and I was hoping maybe you could get a sneaky piccy of Big sunbathing in her bunkini :D Us bucks sure would appreciate that!!!

Back