• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We're having a party - hope you can come!

Fat Fluffs

Warren Scout
We really can’t believe it has come around so quickly but it’s almost our birthday again … always a good excuse for a party! So, we’d like to invite you to our FAT FLUFFS’ 2ND BIRTHDAY PARTY which will take place at our Solihull HQ on Sunday, 18TH JULY 2010 between 12 noon and 5pm. There will lots of rescue bunnies to meet, a BBQ, face painting for the kids, the tombola, treats and toys for your bunnies, gifts for you …. and lots more!

FF2ndbirthdaypartyinvitation.jpg

If you would like more information then drop us a PM or e-mail abi@fatfluffs.com.

ohhh ...would have liked to be there but its the day after we get back off hols so wont be able to im afraid .. :(:(

hope it goes well :wave:

I'm going to be there. I'll be on the barbeque so chances are my limit of conversation will be "would you like cheese with that :) "

I wish I lived closer too. If it was the weekend after I maybe could have made it too. Hope you all have fun!

looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend. Hope that the weather stays good as I am on the bbq!

Back