• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The brave man himself - Scampydoodle!

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
Ellos RU, Scamp here!! Mummeh has said i has to come and say fankoos for all da vibes you guys and gals ave given me :oops: I is weally gweatfuls.

I did refuse to do da poses, i was busy eatin me leaves! Mummeh also got a photo of me sleepin - i doesnt get any priviacy. Could you tell mummeh i need a bwoy blankeey too pwease?

scamppostop2.jpg

scamppostop1.jpg

scamppostop.jpg

scamppostop2-1.jpg

scamppostop3.jpg

Does i looks any betters? I feels it. I havents had an episode for 3 whole dayz now!!!

Mwah. Fanx RU!!

Scampydoodle xXxXx

He's bunderful! I agree on the last pic, how can you resist not tickling those cute little paw paws!

:love::love::love:

So glad you feelings betta Scampydoodly :love::love::love:

After a whole month of feeling poorly you must have been getting really fed up with it.

Awwwww hello big brave boy!!! :wave: You are looking soooooooooo handsome :love::love::love:

Glad you are feeling better Scamp - tell your mummy she is doing a wonderful job looking after you :love: xxxx

Awww bless. He is beautiful.

Beige:
I agree you need a bucks blanket that's way too doe-like. How on earth they expect you to get better on a doe blanket I'll never know :roll:

Awwwh :love: Thanks so much everyone, he really is adorable, but then hes my baby :oops:

Beige: I agree you need a bucks blanket that's way too doe-like. How on earth they expect you to get better on a doe blanket I'll never know :roll:

Scamp: Fanx Beige, Mummeh as asked Tracey if she can makes me a bucks blankee! I iz weally looking fowards to it! This doe blankee is beyond a jokes!

Scamp: Fanx Beige, Mummeh as asked Tracey if she can makes me a bucks blankee! I iz weally looking fowards to it! This doe blankee is beyond a jokes!

Rudy: I hope your mummeh doesn't take you to the vets in a pink buggy - that is just beyond a joke - speshly as the vets keep saying I'm 'Pretty' :shock::oops::oops::oops:.... perhaps a 'buck-blanket' in a pink buggy might be masculine enough :?

Rudy: I hope your mummeh doesn't take you to the vets in a pink buggy - that is just beyond a joke - speshly as the vets keep saying I'm 'Pretty' :shock::oops::oops::oops:.... perhaps a 'buck-blanket' in a pink buggy might be masculine enough :?

Scamp: Actually Rudy i does av a pink carrier :shock: The hoomins at da vets are always saying 'oh look at her' I does ignore thems!! Makes me fink i needs a new buck carrier too!! Wot is these hoomins doings to us bucks?

Awe young man you are looking very gorgeous!! Daisy is in awe of your bravery and says you are a real buck... and a very handsome buck too :?

Scamp looks so bright! So good to see some pics of him :D

Lots of love to you Scampster, you are an inspiration to bunnies!

Back