• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just found these in my old photo's

RubyTed

Wise Old Thumper
Christmas2009andOlis1stbirthdaypart.jpg

Christmas2009andOlis1stbirthdayp-1.jpg

:cry::cry:
My Goodness, he was incredible! :love:

Whose cat is that Ali? Its cute. Not as cute as lil (or big should I say?) Teddiser.... xx

I got it for my dad that Christmas. Can't remember the make, but I got it in John Lewis.

Ted was intrigued by the cat, and was hopping around it, trying to stare it out! :roll: He was only about 10 weeks in that picture! :love: :cry:

:cry: :cry: hun i havent been on here for weeks and have only just seen your thread. i cant believe this, i just burst into tears :cry: ali, im so so so sorry. i know its not the same but i had to have my dog sullivan pts 2 months ago and he was only 4. i know the pain can be gripping and trust me i know all the kind words in the world wont take it away but remember you have people who care about you and if you need any thing at all just give me a shout. you know what a soft spot i had for teddy :cry: :cry: :cry: xx

Hmm, when you were little is when I was a teenager...

Pokemon? :p

*snort* ...I can't tell you how much I loved pokemon...but no....stuff like Spot, Postman Pat, The Herbs, Bagpuss, The Clangers, various Disney films, Fireman Sam, Pingu, The shoe people, James the cat.......etc.

Completely unrelated...but I've just found out how much "4kids" changed Sailor Moon and Yu-gi-oh!! They cut scenes and changed the words in the dubbing. They blanked out guns in Yugioh too!! :shock::shock: I want to see the originals now!! :lol:

Back