• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2 mice and a hamster

Living_a_lie

Mama Doe
2 of my mice and my Syrian Hamster

Pfeiffer peeking
GEDC0136.jpg

Harley with her pirate ear - acquired in a fight with one of my foster mice
GEDC0145.jpg

A very fuzzy picture of Santana on her water bottle haha
GEDC0148.jpg

Santana nosing
GEDC0147.jpg

Harley peeking out of her house
GEDC0141.jpg

She doesn't like to be disturbed haha
GEDC0138.jpg

Pfeiffer playing
GEDC0132.jpg

And again
GEDC0128.jpg

And finally a picture of Harley and Pfeiffer together :)
GEDC0143.jpg

Harley is named after Harlequin in Batman, and Pfeiffer is named after Michelle Pfeiffer. Santana (whom I will try and get some better pictures of) is named after Santana in Glee :)

Will try and get some pics of Indy next time :) Unfortunately he has sore ears that I have to apply cream to (as there is nothing medically wrong with him so have to just keep infection low etc) so I always get critisized for pics of him :(

Awwww they're so cute :love::love:
I tried photographing my girls Alice and Random but they wouldn't stay still :roll::lol:

Lillian - trust me - it took me a LOOONNNG time to get those hahah. I know what you mean about wriggling and moving - damn animals never sit still hahaha.

Thank you Mazda - will tell them that everyone thinks they are cute and see how big their little heads get eheheh.

Back