• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ruby and Ol have made up! *with pic of Oli's bite*

RubyTed

Wise Old Thumper
Here is the bite, two days later!! :shock: Poor boy

IMG_1864.jpg

I assure you The boy and Roobs have made up.

IMG_1873.jpg

IMG_1870.jpg

IMG_1875.jpg

IMG_1877.jpg

Oliver's very happy about it!! ;) :lol:
IMG_1862.jpg

Oh how lovely :love: He's so brave! I remember getting bitten by my hamster when I was about 5, I wouldn't go near it for weeks after!

Ruby is ginormous :shock: Both absolutely gorgeous :love:

Awww, I'm glad they're friends again. What actually made her bite him in the first place? Are you sure she won't do it again?

Oh how lovely :love: He's so brave! I remember getting bitten by my hamster when I was about 5, I wouldn't go near it for weeks after!

Ruby is ginormous :shock: Both absolutely gorgeous :love:

To me she's tiny!! :oops:

He hasn't even flinched around her! Still wants to be with her all the time. Luckily she's less grumpy now, so quite likes him again. :roll: Going to keep an eye on her though. If G found out then I'd be in deep :censored:! :shock:

Awww, I'm glad they're friends again. What actually made her bite him in the first place? Are you sure she won't do it again?

I'm thinking grief. She had a rough couple of days, but has seem to have perked up. Also, I'm sure Ol was doing something he shouldn't have been doing....or just got in her way as she was attacking some inanimate object (something she was doing for a few days.)

I don't know if she'd do it again...but I'll be vigilant!

To me she's tiny!! :oops:

He hasn't even flinched around her! Still wants to be with her all the time. Luckily she's less grumpy now, so quite likes him again. :roll: Going to keep an eye on her though. If G found out then I'd be in deep :censored:! :shock:

Aww that's really sweet :)

It doesn't look like she bit to be nasty, they can do a lot of damage when they want to can't they, it just looks like a 'stop it/move out of my way' nip, but as she's so big it would hurt!

That looks almost exactly the same as the bite I got from Snowdrop. She dived out from under my bed, bit my ankle and then ran away. She has never done it since and has never shown any other signs of aggression.

I know you know already but just be very careful that Olivers Dad can't use this as a weapon against you.

Awwwh :love: What 2 lovely children you have there Ali ;) Oli is so sweet, and Rooooby is gorgeous!! Bless Oli's little leg, im glad theyve made up :love:

Wow Ruby is huge!!! :lol: Ruby and Oli are both so gorgeous! I'm so glad they've made up. :love:

Back