• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Missing Bunnies - Bracknell

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
Bunny lovers, anyone in Bracknell heard or seen any info about some bunnies being found in the Bracknell area (whether alive or deceased please).

Young male orange and white mini rex boy and white/orange blue eyed lionhead girl. Missing from their run a few weeks back.

day1006-2.jpg

These are not my own bunnies, but I have heard of their disappearance today so if you work at a vets, see any info, have found or live near the Met Office roundabout and have seen or heard about a bun that fits these descriptions, please can you let me know?

Thank you.

Helen

Oh gosh, Helen. My friend lives over by the met office and she has bunnies, I will drop her a text and ask her to keep a look out. Did they escape from the garden?

Oh gosh, Helen. My friend lives over by the met office and she has bunnies, I will drop her a text and ask her to keep a look out. Did they escape from the garden?

Can't go into details Emma but if you could mention it to anybody in the area, I would be grateful - thanks.

Back