• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

On Channel 4s 5 O'clock now

It's the Rabbit Residence in Royston, I'd totally forgotten!! Yaaaaaaaay!!
ETA off facebook: The Rabbit Residence Rescue i can confirm to everyone that the rescue has been invited onto the 5 o clock show on 1st june channel 4 to help promote the plight of the unwanted pet rabbit. hoppy purdy and nestle will be the stars of the show so do tune in and support us!

I 'think' it should also be available to watch online, the previous day's programme is (for about 30 days after broadcast).

If so, I intend to watch it later tonight.:)

I 'think' it should also be available to watch online, the previous day's programme is (for about 30 days after broadcast).

If so, I intend to watch it later tonight.:)

It will be on 4+1 as well at 6, well, the programme will start then so the bunnies will be on about 6:30. They're literally on for like a minute though.

It was only 3 buns on for about 1 min :lol: I thought it woould be like a proper appeal an talk through...oh well :lol: cute bunnies :)

I missed it - was watching & went to make a cuppa! Thought it would be longer!:shock: Will have ot watch the later one!:p

Yey! Just saw it too! Information was good...bit fast - hope bunnies geta new home together......they looked so lovely too! Abit scared maybe though...:shock:

Quite funny seeing Peter Andre & Noel Clarke all holding bunnies!:shock::lol::lol:

Back