• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

look what i found on a old pc :O)

jazzywoo

Mama Doe
well we decided it was time to clear photos off the old pcs scattered around our house well found these on one
start them young thats my moto
jazzy is 2 and 3 in these photos grooming her rabbits including apple the conti :love:
Jas1.jpg

06042100.jpg

05111201.jpg

05111200.jpg

and here is jazzy again a couple of weeks ago again grooming her rabbits :D
ponti001.jpg

ponti002.jpg

ponti003.jpg

ponti006.jpg

ponti007.jpg

ponti010.jpg

ponti011.jpg

ponti009.jpg

brilliant to see her looking after her bunnys so well :love:

both my children keep rabbits from the moment they could walk they were out in the rabbitry helping out then they got some of their own as i keep giants they are too big for the kids to handle although jazzy does own her own giant apple in the first picture they have grown up together :D when they were old enough they asked to show so it went from their sad to say i have been slowly kicked out my rabbitry and only own 5 rabbits now out of well over 30 :roll: but its great fun and i wouldnt have it any other way ;)

The concentration on her face in some of those photos really made me chuckle! Bless her!

Apple looks like my Thistle-Bear. :love:

The concentration on her face in some of those photos really made me chuckle! Bless her!

Apple looks like my Thistle-Bear. :love:

hey grooming rabbits is a major opereation you have to get all the tangles out and make sure they are clean and everything trust me you could wave a chocolate bar around and she wouldnt notice :lol:
as for apple she isnt as sweet as she look oh she can have a temper :roll: however that rabbit is jazzys baby and they love each other to bits :love:

Last edited:
It's lovely to see children being brought up with respect for animals, she looks dead intent on her job! I think a lot of people dismiss children as not being capable, but she obviously cares a lot about her buns, bless her. :love:

I love the last picture in the first post, of her showing of her handiwork :D

And the babies are gorgeous too :D

It's lovely to see children being brought up with respect for animals, she looks dead intent on her job! I think a lot of people dismiss children as not being capable, but she obviously cares a lot about her buns, bless her. :love:

shes like that with all her pets
here she is with her tortoise which she saved up very hard and paid £150 of her own money to buy
meet taylor
taylor001.jpg

taylor002.jpg

taylor003.jpg

I love the last picture in the first post, of her showing of her handiwork :D

And the babies are gorgeous too :D

oh thats ben or fuzz butt as i call him :lol: he won best pet at the show the following day hes actually her jumping bunny but he does go to pet shows too as he is far too fuzzy to go into the propper shows :lol:
but we love him to bits hes such a funny chap who just never stops he loves running around the garden like a looney and digging up my plants :? :roll:

Back