PDA

View Full Version : Oh Georgie!

LilVicky
01-06-2010, 02:52 PM
Look what youve done now! :roll:

Daddy caught you nibbling the DVDs :( Now you arent aloud to free range.... while he is around :roll: :(

You better hope he doesnt find the nibbled wall corners... youll be going outside :shock: :(

But... Because i love you so... I will take you upstairs, and free range in my room with my supervision... :)

You are now booked into the Vets Thursday 4:30pm for your vaccs and we will then make an Appointment for you to be spayed. I hope this will help your behaviour!
Then once you have recovered, you will get to meet your bunny family; Toffee, Daisy and Fuzzy.

Toffee is a lucky boy... 3 Ladies all to himself!

Please be a good Girl Georgie, it makes me sad to see you sulking in your crate :(

rosiebunny
01-06-2010, 03:10 PM
Aaaww georgie you little trouble maker!!!

CinnamonAndNutmeg!
01-06-2010, 04:38 PM
naughty bunbun! My bunnies arent even allowed to come inside....unless they stay in their basket...:(

but ive sneaked them upstairs once or twice:angel:

LilVicky
01-06-2010, 05:36 PM
Im hoping its just hormones! :roll:

But when he isn't here... Hes back to work Thursday 6am til 6pm she can have sneaky time out ;)
But when he is here... its my bedroom :) Means all carpet lots of big binkies! :D

Just a few "No George" when she is biting the carpet :lol: :roll: :love:

Grace65
01-06-2010, 11:58 PM
Eeek naughty georgie, i dont think i have one book in this house that grace hasnt nibbled :lol: xxxxxx

Coineanach
02-06-2010, 12:04 AM
I thought you were calling for another Georgie...one on the forum :lol:

Georgie, you will just need to chew where Daddy can't see it, and give snuggles to mummy so she feels sorry for you ;)

Rachel89
02-06-2010, 12:08 AM
Ohh georgie you norty bunneh.
Bracken has told me to tell you bedrooms are fun, especially sleeping on mummys bed