• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh Georgie!

LilVicky

Warren Veteran
Look what youve done now! :roll:

Daddy caught you nibbling the DVDs :( Now you arent aloud to free range.... while he is around :roll: :(

You better hope he doesnt find the nibbled wall corners... youll be going outside :shock: :(

But... Because i love you so... I will take you upstairs, and free range in my room with my supervision... :)

You are now booked into the Vets Thursday 4:30pm for your vaccs and we will then make an Appointment for you to be spayed. I hope this will help your behaviour!
Then once you have recovered, you will get to meet your bunny family; Toffee, Daisy and Fuzzy.

Toffee is a lucky boy... 3 Ladies all to himself!

Please be a good Girl Georgie, it makes me sad to see you sulking in your crate :(

naughty bunbun! My bunnies arent even allowed to come inside....unless they stay in their basket...:(

but ive sneaked them upstairs once or twice:angel:

Im hoping its just hormones! :roll:

But when he isn't here... Hes back to work Thursday 6am til 6pm she can have sneaky time out ;)
But when he is here... its my bedroom :) Means all carpet lots of big binkies! :D

Just a few "No George" when she is biting the carpet :lol: :roll: :love:

Eeek naughty georgie, i dont think i have one book in this house that grace hasnt nibbled :lol: xxxxxx

I thought you were calling for another Georgie...one on the forum :lol:

Georgie, you will just need to chew where Daddy can't see it, and give snuggles to mummy so she feels sorry for you ;)

Ohh georgie you norty bunneh.
Bracken has told me to tell you bedrooms are fun, especially sleeping on mummys bed

Back