• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy Gotcha Day Brownie! - more pics post 10

KateB

Mama Doe
It's Brownie's 1st Gotcha Day today :love: I can't believe it's only a year - it feels like she's been part of the family for ages.

Here she is soon after we adopted her with her husbun Willow (B is on the right):
P1000774.jpg

Poor girlie has had a rough time recently with EC & head tilt, but she keeps on improving at the moment, and now is very good at running away at meds time - it took about 15 mins to get the panacur into her last night:roll: :)

(We've got some more recent pictures but I can't get to Photobucket at work so will add them later.)

Last edited:
Happy gottcha day Brownie. You're gorgeous :love::love::love::love:
Have a lovely day, & be a good girl & take your meds.

Aww happy gotcha day Brownie and you are one lucky bun to have such caring owners..keep on improving beautiful girl xx

Thanks guys - I'll pass your messages onto her.

Thumps - I'm not sure she gets the concept of 'good' - cheeky & mischevious is more normal....:roll::lol::love:

Hi Brownie:wave: You're looking pretty gorgeous on your 1st Gotcha Day! It's a verrrry special day, so milk it for as many treats as possible:lol:

Recent piccies as promised

About 5 weeks ago, 'sharing' the grass tray:
P1010551.jpg

Yesterday, being cute with Willow:
P1010567.jpg

Ready for a close up:
P1010570.jpg

and had enough!:roll:
P1010572.jpg

Wow I cant believe how well Brownie is doing after having such a bad head tilt! It really gives me lots of hope for Mimi :D

And Brownie, I think you're even MORE gorgeous with ur little wonky head :love:

Back