• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Victor Grumps settling nicely

pudding777

Alpha Buck
Well our 'Victor Grumps' has been with us a good 6 months now.
So aptly named 'Victor Grumps' by Angie at Barc rescue because of his Grumpy nature :oops:

When I went over to Angies to say 'Hello' to him, I remember saying he looks like he was permanently frowning !

Denise (Bunnyaddicts) had fostered him for a while and posted some very colourful stories of him up to his antics :D

Angie warned me that he did like to attack trouser legs, and had a habit of boxing.
And when I took Daisy up to hers to try the bonding he was growling at Angie for carrying him. :oops::p

So he bonded with Daisy and has become a very good husbun to her in the last 6 months. They have become good friends and compliment each other wonderfully. Although he wont share his banana or Fenugreek Crunchies and does his 'chase and growl' at her if she dare think about nicking them. I call him my little pitbull.

Victor got through his first cold winter with us, although him and Daisy prefer to sit in their run than their snuggly play house. He's learnt to come to the patio door when he wants to come in and attack something :roll:
He attacked anything in his way, and I thought I would have to permanently wear wellies to protect my legs. Cleo my dog would move out of his way and my kids scuttled quickly out of his reached.
But he wasn't bad, just a loveable rogue. He's not a cuddly bun at all but he has big character, his very own character. I love him to bits :love:

Well, now we are coming into the summer months, and my Victor is settling down (I'm happy to wear my sandals round him). He's only boxed my daughter recently for sitting in front of the patio door :oops: and a few shoes left in his way....

So here are some 'chill out' photos of him just enjoying life. I thought I would share....

Enjoying 40 winks
017-1.jpg

Enjoying the grass
006-3.jpg

Enjoying his afternoon with Daisy
012-2.jpg

How much more relaxed can he get !
006-4.jpg

All in all he's my chill out bun. And isnt he lovely.:love:

005-2.jpg

:wave::wave::wave:

He's gorgeous and what a hillarious character - I'd love to see the dog and kids scuttle out of the way when he's coming through!:lol:

How lovely to hear the latest on Victor and Daisy :D

My Gabriel is a grunter and boxer too - you can't but help love bunnies with attitude :love:

The photos of Victor chilled out are gorgeous. I am so glad he is enjoying life with you, your family and of course the very pretty Daisy xx

How lovely to hear the latest on Victor and Daisy :D

My Gabriel is a grunter and boxer too - you can't but help love bunnies with attitude :love:

The photos of Victor chilled out are gorgeous. I am so glad he is enjoying life with you, your family and of course the very pretty Daisy xx

Hi Vanessa :wave::wave::wave:

Victor say's Thank you for giving me that little nudge in his direction. Nice to hear from you again. x

:wave:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Victor ... :love::love::love:

no wonder hes settling down...sounds to me like he has a fantastic life ... :D

i cant believe he allows you into his space with sandals on ...WOW! ...thats brill .. :D :lol:

I :love: Victor Grumps! Bunnies with attitude are the best. My first bun was a terror and the naughtier she was the more I loved her:love: Maybe because we were two of a kind:oops:

Awwwwwww hello grumpy boy!!! :wave::wave::wave:

You are looking as handsome & as wonderful as ever!!! :love::love::love:

What a wonderful life you have with your gorgeous Daisy :D:love:

He sounds larger than life, its hard to believe anything that handsome could be a grump though :lol::love:

Awwwwwww hello grumpy boy!!! :wave::wave::wave:

You are looking as handsome & as wonderful as ever!!! :love::love::love:

What a wonderful life you have with your gorgeous Daisy :D:love:

Oh Auntie Denise :love: :love: :love:

"Meez lova to chatta with ya but mez diz a wittle tirered right nowz....mez mr chillzy bun my mumeh telz me :D I catchy up wiz me sleepy thaz Daisy doooz keeper me up allz nitez" :roll:

004-2.jpg

Back