• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Feeling guilty.

Funkylady

Young Bun
So I've had my buns for over a week now. I adore them, have had them properly sexes and am making plans for their future accommodation etc. Now i posted a pic on facebook of muffin and blueberry and miraculously all of a sudden two of my friends with young children ar gettng buns! Just one, not a pair and they are getting them for their 2 year old children. I feel terrible as I kno these buns wil not get what they need, company, hutch wise. I have tried to subtly suggest getting two and a big hutch and run but it's falling on deaf ears. I feel so bad that I have started a 'trend' and that bunnies might suffer because of this!! :-( :-( xx

So I've had my buns for over a week now. I adore them, have had them properly sexes and am making plans for their future accommodation etc. Now i posted a pic on facebook of muffin and blueberry and miraculously all of a sudden two of my friends with young children ar gettng buns! Just one, not a pair and they are getting them for their 2 year old children. I feel terrible as I kno these buns wil not get what they need, company, hutch wise. I have tried to subtly suggest getting two and a big hutch and run but it's falling on deaf ears. I feel so bad that I have started a 'trend' and that bunnies might suffer because of this!! :-( :-( xx

You could give them some leaflets about proper care and point them in the direction of this forum?

I doubt you have started a trend - if it hadn't been you showing a pic of buns they may have seen some in a pet shop or somewhere and bought them on a whim.

At least you can offer advice, and point your friend in the direction of RU:)

I spotted an indoor cage in my neighbours garden yesterday. Couldn't see what was in it though. I really hope it's not a bunny.

Back