• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes and Prayers for Lucy please! U/D She has passed away.

~ Cat ~

Wise Old Thumper
Off to vets now.

Lucy ate some leaves last night and I thought she seemed fine. I took her crate and her up into my room so I could keep an eye on her.

She is not right. She wont eat - she has not weed or pooed and she seems as if "she just aint there".

I have been syringe feeding her all night with CC asnd have managed to get about 8 syringes into her - she does not even struggle.

She just seems really really vacant - whats wrong with my baby???

Lucy died this morning. I am devastated. Im so sorry x

Last edited:
What could be wrong with her? She seemed OK last night. She is really docile as if she is brain damaged in some way. She has been wormed recently.

I put her near the water bowl and she just sat with ehr chin in it - what could be wrong with her please?

I dont know whats wrong but I'd suggest you provide her with a heat pad. She may have pain which has caused her blood pressure and temperature to drop.

I would not attempt to syringe feed her any more. If she has an obstruction then force feeding is not appropriate.

Good luck at the Vets xx

Oh no! Sending loads of vibes for poor little Lucy... Do you think she has a temperature? I'd give her metacam if you have any....

Poor Lucy, I hope the vet can get to the bottom of her troubles. Sending lots of vibes. xx

Oh no, I am so sorry to hear that Lucy is poorly.

Sending her (and you) lots of hugs, I really hope that she will be OK.

I am so sorry to hear that Lucy has gone to the bridge. You did everything that you could for her.

It sounds just how Merry was last week :cry:

Binky free at the bridge beautiful girl

Back