• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone else's Nethies like...

Buuny_Friend

Mama Doe
being the king of the castle?!

Our Geronimo has an obsession with sitting on our shoulders so that he can be up high.

Anyone else's Nethies like to make themselves feel bigger?

:lol::love::lol::love:

being the king of the castle?!

Our Geronimo has an obsession with sitting on our shoulders so that he can be up high.

Anyone else's Nethies like to make themselves feel bigger?

:lol::love::lol::love:

Talk to Blackberry & Co - her boys have a touch of the small man syndrome, judging by their grumpy faces!!:lol:

The only time my rabbits go on my shoulder is when they are trying to excape my grip to run away from a 'lovely' cuddle!!:roll::lol:

My Lola loves sitting on my chest/shoulders and when we had our old sofa she used to sit on the back of it and pull our hair if we sat in her way.
I think she likes to feel taller than everyone :lol:

yes Ruby does! whenever i have to handle her she is right up by my neck or on my shoulders, she will try given chance jump onto a wall or hutch roof :shock: :shock:

My Nethies all like being up high, but Blackberry in particular. He has his own little wicker chair to sit on so that he can be 'king of the castle':D He is forever staning up and reaching up as high as possible - I think he'd like to be up flying with the birds. :)

I think that our Rucksby is part Nethie. He climbs on a heap of tree trunks and sits for ages surveying the garden. He loves it.

yup panda has developed a technique that I call extream hay eating. It's not good enough to eat it from the hay rack or litter tray, he has to be balanced on the hay rack/another bunny/carboard box, clinging to the sides of his pen/whatever. He also likes to survay his land from the top of the sofa and is the only bunny of mine who will actually happy flop on the sofa.

yup panda has developed a technique that I call extream hay eating. It's not good enough to eat it from the hay rack or litter tray, he has to be balanced on the hay rack/another bunny/carboard box, clinging to the sides of his pen/whatever. He also likes to survay his land from the top of the sofa and is the only bunny of mine who will actually happy flop on the sofa.

OOOOH!!! Bless....Can just see this......

My boys are teeny Nethie X Polishes and all they do is sit ontop of their carrier when they have a whole run to play in!

Back