• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pledge a pound - June Winners P84 - PLEASE HELP A LOT OF RESCUES NOT JUST ONE

Hunnybunny2007

Warren Veteran
'what will you sacrifice this week costing 25p so that you can make a monthly pledge of £1 to a rescue?'

There are so many rescues that are in need and only so much money to go around - if you could pledge just £1 a month for the next 12 months it could make a HUGE difference to a rescue

If you are willing to pledge a pound a month the paypal address is pledgeapound@hotmail.co.uk Please remember to GIFT the money otherwise paypal charge 23p for the transaction:? If you would prefer to send a cheque please pm me for details:D

Could Rescues and Sanctuaries that would like to take part please add yourselves to the thread before SUNDAY 4TH APRIL - If you are nominating a rescue you MUST have their permission first No more rescues/sanctuaries will be added after this date

A rescue/sanctuary will be picked at random on the last day of the month (by someone impartial) to receive that months donations:D

The thread will be updated weekly with the total

Thank you everyone and especially Rabswood for the idea http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=218333 and also Denise (Bunnyaddict) who is helping me run this and will be sending reminders to people each month:D

Previous thread with details of winning rescues can be found here: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=218589

Each month all the people who have donated stand a chance to win a prize, this months has been kindly donated by Kermit - It's so cute (Denise and I are fighting over it) thank you so much Kirksty we really appreciate it:wave:

Bunny.jpg

The prize is an official star registry product, so you go online and name a star and your bunny - Kirsty (Kermit) thought it would be nice for people to name after a special bridge bunny or a loved one :D

Pledges received so far for June from:

Giantbunnymummy
Hopping Binky
Ecudc
Bunnybabe
Snowberry
Kayj
Molly Joker
BobbleG
Abbymarysmokey
Tuckerbunnies
Phill
Jack's-Jane
*Lily*
Vanessa B
Liz1966
Blackberry & Co
Helgalush
Vanessa
Grin
Kermit
Karenm
Camp Nibble
RNGP welfare
Caerleon
BunnymadLisa
Boudicca
Tracy
Hanlou
Rabswood
Hancy 14
Debster
Bambi2906
VickiP
Nikki26
Donnamt
Pudding777
Bunnybunny
~Cat~
Bunlover
Cherylwares
Suzanne
Becky86
Joh619
PomandRi
bunnymadhouse
Biscandmatt1
Windwhistle Warren
Honeybunny
SDF76
SOAD (Underhill Rescue)
Brinsley Animal Rescue
Antigone
Beki
Sparkle
Biscuitblossom
Halfpenny
Loula
Shannon321
Molly35
Jaypot (Ebony Eyes)
Septanest
Orange
Shibby69
Rabbitapril
Coineanach
Floptastic
Alfagirl
Pinkyblare
Bunnyaddict
Hunnybunny2007
Emsie_81

Nominated Rescues:

Ebony-eyes March Winner:wave:
Rosie Rabbit Rescue March Winner:wave:
Windwhistle Warren March Winner:wave:

ARC- April Winner:wave:
Bunny Hop rescue - April Winner:wave:
Rabbit Retreat - April Winner:wave:

Underhill Rabbit Rescue - May winner:wave:
Halfpenny - May winner:wave:
Bunny Burrows - :wave: May winner:wave:

Barnsley Animal Rescue Charity - June Winner:wave:
Rabbit and Guinea Pig Welfare- June Winner:wave:
Brinsley Animal Rescue -June Winner:wave:

Hopper Haven
Tameside Rabbits
Honeybunnies
RSPCA Walsall
Guineawigs rescue
Camp Nibble
Eastbourne Rabbit Rescue
Rainbow Rabbits Retirement Home
Fat Fluffs
Sues Rabbit Rescue - Dewsbury
Portslade Rescue
Kirkby Rescue
The Ark Animal Rescue & Retirement Home

Last edited:
A lot of people requested we start again each month, especially as the last one went a little off track:oops:

So here we are pledge a £1 for June, we are now open for business - if you would like to join, please let know:D

Last edited:
Can I send a cheque for £12 it will cover me for the next 12 months, otherwise I will forget about it :oops:

Just so everyone knows - I will send reminders to everyone who has asked, but will leave it until next week some time :wave:

It's wonderful to see each rescue getting their donation :D :love:

Just sent my payment! :wave: Tanks for running this!! I honestly cant thank you enough! :lol:

Yay a new thread! :D:D It's lovely to see a list of all those rescues helped so far. :love:

Will send mine in a mo so I don't forget. :oops:

i will be posting my cheque for £2 for June tomorrow (2nd class so itll be a few days) :wave::wave::wave:

Back