• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beau's new run...

Lib_n_bunny

Wise Old Thumper
...well me and my dad decided to embark on a bonding exercise and spent yesterday converting his model submarine floatation tank into a bunny run! We had strict limitations, as it had to be deconstructable, so he could turn it back into a floatation tank when he needs to. We used materials he had, plus £30 of extra stuff from Homebase on 10% day, so was a bit of a steal! Anywayz, nuff of me yacking...here it is!!

Beausrun003.jpg

Beausrun004.jpg

Beausrun001.jpg

Beausrun002.jpg

Beausrun005.jpg

Beausrun006.jpg

Beausrun007.jpg

Beausrun008.jpg

Beausrun009.jpg

Beausrun010.jpg

Beausrun011.jpg

Beausrun012.jpg

Beausrun013.jpg

Oooh, looks great! Well done! I don't think I'd ever be able to make a run..

PS. You don't post enough pictures of Beau! He's a cutie ^_^

Well my hand was all swelled up last night, poor thing isn't used to hard work! But my dad designed it, I just did the manual stuff, and put the money in :roll: and was only afterwards told he would use the new improved version as his float tank! the cheek of it (erm...yes fair enough the amount he has spent on me!)!!

It's 9ftx4ft, I meant to mention that!

Oooh, looks great! Well done! I don't think I'd ever be able to make a run..

PS. You don't post enough pictures of Beau! He's a cutie ^_^

ps. thank you, I don't post piccies often cos he doesn't get many comments :oops:

Last edited:
Back