• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pebble sat all hunched...

Mazda

Warren Veteran
Can i have some vibes please?

I went out to the hutch about 45 mins ago, and Pebble was sat all hunched over in teh corner. :(

So i went up to her, she hid behind teh litter tray... i picked her up and felt her tummy and it feels hard.

Ive gave her a tummy rub, and put her in the hay box. She nibbled a little bit of hay, she turned her nose up at basil. and Bailey scoffed it.

They are some 'bad' poos in the litter tray. But im not sure who's they are. THe hutch was cleaned out today. So they are fresh.

*worried*

i cant get her to the vets tonight no, but if she is off in the morning ill go then.

she is currently flopped in the hay box.... she gets like this often. :( Not full blown. But where she is 'off' She has been fine all day.:?

She sounds like she needs to go to the vet tonight!

Can you get some fluids into her and tempt her to eat something? Is she cold? Her tummy sounds bloated :cry:

I went through this with Honey two weeks ago and ended up taking her to the emergency vet late evening. Did cost a bit but so glad I took her. She had bloat and needed 3 injections and feeding recovery food every hour through the night. If at all possible please don't leave it, get to a vets tonight. She was the same, either stretched out or hunched in the corner. Bad poos, not eating. Sending vibes!!!!

maybe she had colic.....its happened before to my bunnies and they had the same symptoms, hard tummy, bad poops, loss of appetite, but if she is binkying...then thats good!!:D when we rang up the vets, they said tempt them with grass or hay.....i reallly hope she gets better

I went out to check her at about 9.45, and she still wasnt eating pellets. She was nibbling hay.

She i put her in the run, rubbed her tummy, made her run around a bit and put her back in the hutch. I went back out before i went to bed at midnight, and she came bounding over too me. :D And i hand fed her some pellets and she scoffed them down :D :D :D

God, she dont half know how to scare me!! :shock:

Glad she is feeling better!

Sooty used to get periods when she wouldn't eat. I used to give her warm water, which she loved, and get her running around which usually sorted her out quickly :D

Glad she is feeling better!

Sooty used to get periods when she wouldn't eat. I used to give her warm water, which she loved, and get her running around which usually sorted her out quickly :D

Yea, pebble gets like it a bit. Freaks me out! :(

Sounds like the tummy rub and hopping around shifted some gas, very lucky - well done :) Glad she is feeling better now. x

Phoebe did this to me this weekend. There such a worry. I was mins off putting her in carrier, i had actually spoken to emergency vets and then she started nibbling grass, i think she was just a little stressed from all the change etc

Back