• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rescues in Essex

Sadly rescues in Essex are few and far between. Briar Patch is also closed and Little Angels is probably over an hour from Braintree. All the nearest ones are probably RSPCA, Wethersfield and Colchester branches are probably the closest. A little further afield along the A120 is the excellent Rabbit Residence www.rabbitresidence.org.uk at Royston, that's probably even closer than Little Angels from that end of Essex.

Yeah I used to foster for her - I used to get all the grumpy buns :love: Gosh it was years ago, about 3 years now I reckon.

Yeah I used to foster for her - I used to get all the grumpy buns :love: Gosh it was years ago, about 3 years now I reckon.

Are you still in contact with Eve, if so please say Hi to her from me.

I liked her and wished that she'd have come back tot he forum but know she had rather a hard time here.

Danaher is excellent. Also, we have Martleshame RSPCA in Ipswich and Thumpers in Ipswich too.

Back