• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Tribute Website - Opinions Please!

youthnovels

Wise Old Thumper
So ... Following on from a few threads that have cropped up recently and also the fact I've wanted an excuse to start some form of website again ... I was contemplating starting some form of tribute site for peoples pets.

I just what general thoughts and opinions on if anyone would use it. Would anyone be willing to submit their pets stories so far, bridge bunnies ... even other species of animals ... although general target would be bunnies.

My thoughts is is that then each bunny on here, if wanted, can have their own special page with their life in pictures. Their history. Any battles they've had etc etc. It might also be a good little fact file where potential new rabbit owners can have a look and see that rabbits aren't an easy pet, they have battles, vet bills and can be emotionally draining at times.

I'm NOT trying to take anything away from RU or the Rainbow Bridge section here and I can assure everyone that there will be a constant link to RU on every single page. It's more the fact that threads here tend to get lost over the space of a week or so. This would be a more permanent link.

Ideas? Thoughts and possibly if you're feeling creative a name!

ETA: Worst English I've ever wrote but I'm absolutely knackered. I hope I've explained it properly!

The reason this idea came around is from the following threads RU Awards and Miracle Bunnies :)

Last edited:
I think this is a nice idea because it would be for a range of pets and if it could include pets that have past before it would be nice. Just because they are gone they are not forgotten. It would be nice for people to write poems about their pets so that we can all read them.
Carol

Perhaps you should put the link in to the previous threads about this so that people can see why it came about?

I think it's a good idea. If we want to read about a specific rabbit it would be nice to be able to go to just one page about him/her. :)

:? It's not really looking like a brilliant idea so far :lol:

Perhaps you should put the link in to the previous threads about this so that people can see why it came about?

I think it's a good idea. If we want to read about a specific rabbit it would be nice to be able to go to just one page about him/her. :)

:thumb:Done!

You could always just set it up and see what happens? I reckon once people realise they could have a page just about their buns it would snowball :wave:

I think it's a lovely idea. We could all make a page for each of our bunnies and put the links in our siggys so if we're writing about them in a thread on RU, the readers can have a look and find out a bit more. :)

Would it be a bit like the Bunspace website?

I think it's a lovely idea. We could all make a page for each of our bunnies and put the links in our siggys so if we're writing about them in a thread on RU, the readers can have a look and find out a bit more. :)

Would it be a bit like the Bunspace website?

It would be I guess but not solely just bunnies. I'm going to have a look into this because I suspect many many man hours are going to be required. Especially with my upcoming holidays soon but watch this space ladies ;)

Back