• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

is clear coloured wee normal?

bunny mad lisa

Mama Doe
Might sound a strange question but One of my bunnies has recently started doing clear wee(looks just like water) and wondered if that was normal as it is always different shades of yellow or orange which i know is normal.
any thoughts?

As Jane says, if she is also drinking a lot more to indicate it is going straight through her, then there could be a problem :?

Good question, I noticed one of mine did that today, but she is 9 1/2 and might have a problem with her liver. Hope your rabbit is ok.

no he isn't drinking more than normal as far as i can tell. hes a big lad so him and his mate do drink alot anyway. I will monitor this though...thanks!
he hasn't lost any weight (been monitoring him for a while now)but does eat alot and never seems to gain any but i thought this was because he was very active and he doesn't eat much hay.
there has been a few very minor things with him but didn't think it was cause for concern as he is about 8 now and i put it down to his age but maybe i'm wrong!
symptoms:

clear wee

small red spot inside of ear..looks like a blood wheel

when he jumps into his enclosure he sometimes misses so i think his eyesight is lessening as he does run up to me sometimes and bump into my legs

his droppings are not round alittle bit obolong..i put this down to lack of hay(can't get him to eat it and have tried all kinds)

Last edited:
Back