• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bonding .stressed ...!

Eeeep Angie lots and lots of bonding ((( vibes ))) coming your way....... I hope it works out for you! xx

:(...had to split them up ... this bond was not meant to be .. :(

better go buy that hair dye tomorrow think ive sprouted a few extra greys :roll:

Aaaaaaw that's a shame and they were actually sitting nicely when I was there earlier :(

yup...they had been fine from 11am till around 9.30pm .. them he got extremely insistent with his attentions ...again .. :roll:

poor Belle had already got several bad bites at the base of her ears from this morning and when he started again this evening she got very stressed very quickly . he just would not stop even when we intervened . i couldnt put her through any more .. :(:(:(

i feel like ive been a party to toture and rape :shock:..poor Belle :(

she is now back in her hutch happily munching grass ...breathing back to normal..so i guess she has recovered quicker than me :roll:

i just dont believe in pushing it :? :(

Back