• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Before and after rescue pictures

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Many of you will remember Hedgehog who we rescued back in February with his brother Spud-Gun. He was so matted when he arrived even though he was only 14 weeks old :( It has taken months for his coat to grow back properly, but he is now looking like he should :love: I just hope thw weather doesn;t get too hot or I will have to cut it all off again :roll: :lol:

This is his matted coat the day he arrived

P2170491.jpg

Having had most of it removed, which took many days

P3120618.jpg

this is how he looks today :love:, he is completely insane and isn't scared to give you a good nip, but you can't help but love him :lol:

P5310232.jpg

Oh wow how amazing does he look now :love: :love:

Great job Liz :wave:

I'm just glad he was able to pull through his castration. I honestly thought he would starve to death at one point, but since neutering he has been able to settle a bit more, and even flops out for a sleep :)

Goodness, he definately needed a dedicated home. Bet that coat is high maintenance. You've done a superb job there.

Goodness, he definately needed a dedicated home. Bet that coat is high maintenance. You've done a superb job there.

His coat actually isn't too bad to keep on top of. It is just so hard to brush him as he is such a little, wiggler, kicker and biter :lol: His brothers coat knots much more easily but thankfully he is also much better behaved :)

His coat actually isn't too bad to keep on top of. It is just so hard to brush him as he is such a little, wiggler, kicker and biter :lol: His brothers coat knots much more easily but thankfully he is also much better behaved :)

I remember when you rescued them, they have had such a lucky escape. I dread to think what state they would be in now.

Wow he`s a cracker, he looks like a huge ball of candy floss, what a gorgeous boy, well done you. :love: xxxxxxxxx

He's so pretty :love:. Why do people buy animals which are obviously high maintenance if they don't want to put the work in? Daft if you ask me. At least they have a lovely home now.

Back