• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boris isn't quite right - VIBES? PLEASE? :(

Oompa-Loompa

Warren Veteran
I'm not entirely sure what's wrong with him but he doesn't seem well :cry: I think it might be gas again,but if so it doesn't seem as serious as last time because he's been eating a little bit and his tummy doesn't feel bloated. I'm feeling terribly anxious though,what if it's something else? :cry: He's still licking me which is a good sign,he never does that when he feels really poorly :cry: I just really hope it's nothing major,I don't want him to be ill,he's my baby and the vets over here are completely useless :cry: I don't wanna have to take him there because they'd kill him tbh,they know nothing about rabbits :evil: Could Boris please have some vibes?

I did give him some tummy rubs a while ago but I don't know if they helped :cry: I'll try again soon. Last time they didn't make much difference straight away but after a while he perked up :)

loads of vibes for him xxxx

chase him around that should help shift the gas if hes got some :wave::wave:

Well as I started making my bed he came out,hopped around for a bit then went back in,not sure what's that supposed to mean.. He's still looking uncomfortable,so I'm gonna chase him around the room and maybe give him another tummy rub. However I'm also thinking it could be the heat? As it got a tad warmer today :? I've opened a window but that doesn't really help much.

Back