• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What do i do?

Dobbin

Mama Doe
Dobbin and Isobel seem to be bonded ok, they lay next to and near each other, we have seen him give her kisses and we think her give him but not 100% sure! We extended the pen last night and no worries or issues.

Hubby is currently cleaning shed and run to put them in, should we put the in today, we are here all day. We have a webcam in there so we can watch them all day and night??

Also Dobbin does not seem 100% this morning. He had some of his pellets but not all and did not want any treats. Could he just be wanting to get back in the shed? I dont know what to do - please help.

She is very bright and fine. Hopping all over the place.

We have checked him over and he seems ok.

She was just burying her head into him, we think to nip him but not sure.

What do we do??!??!?!!

Such a worried bunny mummy.

Sue
xxx

Dobbin now isn't eating at all.

Could he just be having a funny few hors and not want anything?

Sue
xx

I have phoned the vet, they said to seperate them so we can see exactly what he eating, drinking, pooing. If no improvement they will take them in by 2.

Sue

xxx

Only just seen this Sue, I have everything crossed that this is just a "blip" and that Dobbin is ok - sending gentle hugs and nose rubs to your special boy.:love:

Can you put them in cages nest to each other for a while, then you can monitor him and they can still maintain the contact they've had.

Thankyou very much for the concern, we had decided that if he had not perked up by 2 we were taking him to the vets! 1:55 he started eating, he has seemed fine since then. when it first started we put a wire barrier between them so they could still smell and see each other. 5pm when we was happy that he was eating and pooping we returned them together. They were very pleased about that as they spent most of the time apart trying to get to each other!!

We are planning to put them back in the shed tommorrow, vibes for this and Dobbin's good health please.

Thank you

Sue
xx

Sorry just seen this. Vibes that Dobbin feels more like his old self soon. I think it will be fine to put them in the shed tomorrow with some supervision (so jealous that you have a webcam - is it wireless?).

When I bonded Zion & Fia and Alice and Winter they both went back outside on the Monday and they were fine.

Good luck!

Thank you - i hope he is over the little episode!! As long as no issues tonight we will return them tommorroew to the shed - although will be his first time!!

Yes webcam is wireless - very pampered bunnies!! Means we can check them while at work!

Sue
xx

Just checking in to see how Dobbin is doing, so pleased to see he has perked up a bit - keeping everything crossed that all goes well today.:love:

Back