• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look what we have in our back garden/more photees p12.

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
Mike got up before me this morning and he shouted guess what we have in the back garden and I got up to see this little fella...baby Wildie :love:

31-5-10002-1.jpg

31-5-10001.jpg

We have just had new fencing all around the back garden with chicken wire at the base to stop anything coming in and our buns digging out so it was a bit of a shock but we have found a place where he may be getting in so we shall have to get some featherboard.

Last edited:
:lol: I have a baby wildie that really shouldn't have been able to get in too! I still haven't worked out how he got here! :roll:

Awww he is sooo cute.
When i went to our local Rabbit rescue the other day, the lady there had a baby wildie that she was looking after. It was such a sweet little thing.:love:

More photos of Baby Wildie.

look inbetween the white flowers

31-5-10003.jpg

Just in front of the decking.

31-5-10005.jpg

There he is!

31-5-10006.jpg

And.........he's off.

31-5-10007.jpg

Back under the tree again.

31-5-10008.jpg

Funnily enough we have a big sign on our front gatepost with 'The Warren' written on it and a black rabbit............so you never know :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: omg what if you get up one day and theres hundreds.... i would be moving in too :oops::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
your garden is ginormous.:shock:: And your grass looks all nice and green and weed free.
I bet your buns have a fab time playing in your garden. I wish i was a rabbit and lived at your house.:D

Back