• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ok here you go.... my shed & run so far (nearly finished!)

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
We inherited an old shed from my parents and decided it would be perfect for the buns, it was covered in green rubbish and looking a little sorry for itself...

This was it dismantled on delivery :)

IMG_0310.jpg

IMG_0312.jpg

IMG_0313.jpg

I roped Steves parents into helping us, Steves dad is very good at DIY and was an engineer so i have had him down two weekends in a row from warwickshire :lol:

Giving it a good scrub :D

IMG_0315.jpg

IMG_0316.jpg

Came up pretty nice!
IMG_0309.jpg

We then leveled the shed floor and gave that a scrub...
IMG_0311.jpg

Putting the shed togather...
IMG_0318.jpg

IMG_0320.jpg

IMG_0319.jpg

Teddy was also helping.... well inspecting our work really...
IMG_0321.jpg

IMG_0322.jpg

The roof going on...
IMG_0338.jpg

We then stained the shed with wood protector..

As for the run i bought some decent treated would as the frame work and we dismantled my 8ft run and the run from my happyhutch combo and just spruced it up abit, had to shorten a couple of panels slightly (they didnt match!!) and gave it a lick of stain too.

Catflap went in...

IMG_0348.jpg

IMG_0346.jpg

IMG_0345.jpg

And this is it so far....

IMG_0347.jpg

IMG_0341.jpg

IMG_0342.jpg

Got the plastic sheeting for the run roof and guttering... waiting for steves dad again... :lol:

.....What do you think?

Last edited:
Wow! That's amazing Lara!! :love::love: Love the hanging baskets! :D

How big is it?

How's the bonding going?! Keeping my finger's crossed for you!

Wow! That's amazing Lara!! :love::love: Love the hanging baskets! :D

How big is it?

How's the bonding going?! Keeping my finger's crossed for you!

The shed is 8ftx6ft and the run is 8ftx8ft and will have a proper roof on it with guttering, so overall its 14ftx8ft :D

They are in the medium dog crate in the shed, Joey is still chasing Teddy now and then, i was up once at 4am overnight to sort them out... i feel like ive gone back 5 days :? but we'll see, they were doing so well but i guess i misjudged it and should have let them settle in the dog crate out there first, my fault but will keep going... Joey has had a few soakings :roll: hopefully they will settled down again. Thanks hun xx

Last edited:
Roo and Dilbert would love something like that, unfortunatley we don't have a big enough garden for anything bigger :(

Looks fabby though, love the hanging basket outside!

Oooh! Hello Steve! ;):lol:

The shed looks briliant! It looked a bit ropey in the first few photos so I think you should be really proud of yourself for making it look so brilliant! :love: I hope the buns will love it and will behave themselves soon!

gorgeous. i am sooo envious. and i haven't told the bunnies...

hang on. the comment was about the shed and run. i only noticed the chap later. don't want to be misunderstood here!:oops:

Wow that looks fab ..... bet you're really pleased after all your hard work - am sure the bunnies will love it!

Back