• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Harley's question

cloughie

Banned
Allo everybun...I iz gots a qwestion...when wills my uppyz ear be loppyz? I iz not a babyz wabbit anymorez and I want to look like dat Pebbles wabbit who az long loppyz earz dat touch the floor

DSC04200.jpg

somtimes even my loppyz ear goez uppyz and mummeh has to pat it down forz me.

DSC04250.jpg

I don't know why it not loppingz...my births mummeh was a dwarf loppyz wabbit and my births daddeh was a mini loppez wabbit...or vercy-visa :? I thinks it coz mummeh still tweats me like a babyz...but I iz nearlyz 10 months old :roll:

DSC04207.jpg

dat Pebbles wabbit iz nearly a years old and mummeh tweats jim like a babyz too :lol:

DSC04234.jpg

DSC04236.jpg

aw beautiful bunnies they look so soft and snugglesome! Carlo had lopped ears when he was a baby and then they went up:shock:, Jill said it was the first time she had seen that:shock:

Thank you :)

Ohh loppy to uppy...definitely have never seen that before. Harley's lopped ear does pop up from time to time but lops back down eventually :lol:

Back