• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mr Bingley Sir sez fanks

Hello everybun on RU, Mr Bingley Sir here.

I would justs likes to say fankyou to everybun who sent me vibes for my poorly eye and show youse how well i iz healing.

As you can see, iz all healeded up now and I iz gettin some furs back on my face ... my mummeh sez it looks like I has a eye patch on :)

Wabbits082.jpg

Mummeh sez I still looks all distinguished and hansom but I knows that alreddy coz my wifey-bun Blakey tellz me every night :love: Here is my bestest lookin geeooorgeeoouusss pose :D

Wabbits079.jpg

Fanks again for all de vibes - they made me feel lots n lots betters

Mr Bingley Sir :)

I think I must have missed the thread about his eye troubles :oops: but I'm glad he's getting better! He is a gorgeous bunny! Blakey looks like a ghost in the background of the first piccy :shock::lol:

I think I must have missed the thread about his eye troubles :oops: but I'm glad he's getting better! He is a gorgeous bunny! Blakey looks like a ghost in the background of the first piccy :shock::lol:

Hee hee, she does doesn't she. Not the best photo of her for sure :lol: She's a lot prettier in my avatar.
Bingley had literally just had his op when I joined. I joined because of the great things I read on here whilst I was on nights at work (I couldn't sign up through wrk so wasn't able to post til afterwards and got on my own computer), worrying about his op and they gave me so much comfort and hope I wanted to be able to contribute to others ... though my knowledge is so much less than others so have only been able to contribute a little :oops: It ws the help when he was refusing his meds for the serious infection he picked up afterwards that really helped .... though he still doesn't trust me when I offer him basil now ... waits til I've left it in his bowl and then scoffs it :roll: :lol:

Hee hee, she does doesn't she. Not the best photo of her for sure :lol: She's a lot prettier in my avatar.
Bingley had literally just had his op when I joined. I joined because of the great things I read on here whilst I was on nights at work (I couldn't sign up through wrk so wasn't able to post til afterwards and got on my own computer), worrying about his op and they gave me so much comfort and hope I wanted to be able to contribute to others ... though my knowledge is so much less than others so have only been able to contribute a little :oops: It ws the help when he was refusing his meds for the serious infection he picked up afterwards that really helped .... though he still doesn't trust me when I offer him basil now ... waits til I've left it in his bowl and then scoffs it :roll: :lol:

I joined when I thought Thistle had myxi. The vet had diagnosed him with it but I'd refused to PTS and a quick search of the internet led me here and to lovely people that told me my vet was a wally and Thistle had syphillis and certainly didn't need to be PTS. To think, if I hadn't found RU, I might not have my Thistle now. :shock:

I'm not a great one for advice either! I put cute pictures up occasionally to make up for it! ;):lol:

Back