• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

1 year old male seeks female asap!

thenamesJT

Mama Doe
Hey all!

Im back from my hol (Cancun!) & now im on a mission to find Rodge a female friend! If anyone can help or if theres a lonely female out there who has been waiting a long time for a forever home, theres one here!:wave:

Rodge is a laid back boy who loves to chill in the garden, a female of similar character would be ideal!:love:

Hey!:wave:

Had a fab time thanks! Guted to be back but Mr Rodge was delighted to see his mummy! His summer coat is in & he's went from dark brown to light brown on his back! amazing!

Id love to contact Fife Rabbit rescue but im afraid I think I burnt that bridge. :cry: Misunderstanding over an order for a rabbit hutch, shame really. :( Joanne from Hutches has been trying to help, such a lovely lady! Tempted to go to the SPCA but its such a risk picking a female & hoping they bond, I dont have room in the garden for 2 huge hutches. Oh its all so very stressful!

Yeah ive had a look but Fife Rabbit rescue is the only close one to me. Id travel as far as Newcastle with Rodge, I just want him to have a buddy to enjoy the summer with. :) I can imagine it now....the two off them lying by the pond munching a carrot. :love:

Fudge was a potential partner but unfortunately she likes the single life. :lol: Im a sucker for lops, they melt my heart.:love:

Dont Paws want their rabbits to be indoor buns? Rodge is outside but will be brought in during the night in winter. Do you think they'd consider me as a possible 'adopter'?

Back