• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Opsie! Sorry George!

LilVicky

Warren Veteran
Opsie!

Just thought i would check George over again, to make sure i did see plums coming through... And Well... We have just fount out he is a she!! :shock:

We swear 'it' was round when we first started checking! :roll: now he has a 'slit' :oops:

Opsie!! :oops: :lol:

Nevermind George/Georgie :lol:

She already knows her name as George! :oops: I call her and she stops what shes doing :roll: No wonder the girls went mad when they could smell her :lol:

I dont think i will be changing her name though :oops: Because she already knows it :oops: :lol:

Will be booking her into the vets soon, for a check up, vaccs and book in for a spay :roll: :lol:

Cant believe it :shock:

Last edited:
Im so used to saying he this.. he that.. :lol:
Weird saying She! :lol:

Lucky Toffee, gets 3 girls now ;)
Just hope she gets on with the other girlies!

Has anyone else got 3 girls and 1 boy? :roll: :lol:

I have 4 boys, but we thought Clover was a girl, and we still call him 'she' - even when I'm typing about him on here I will write she/her and then have to change it :oops:

True :)
Well if she was a he, she would have had visable plums by now... nearly 4 months? :lol:

Still cant believe it :lol:

Still love her all the same :love: :love:

awwww, my second rabbit we called mitzi, was told 3 times it he was a she, then at 14months old, decided to change sex, and became a boy :shock: :lol: he didn't develop till very late, by then it was too late to change his name, as he knew it :lol:

but at least with george, it can be a shorter version of georgia, or georgina :love:

I thought it was all a dream!! :roll: :lol:

Poor dog has to eat her treats quick, this morning Miss George was running around with 1 in her mouth :roll:

Haha it happens loads I was told Bobby was a boy and wasn't till I joined this site I realised he was a she:shock::oops:

Also I thought because she was so naughty she had to be a boy..:lol:

Haha it happens loads I was told Bobby was a boy and wasn't till I joined this site I realised he was a she:shock::oops:

Also I thought because she was so naughty she had to be a boy..:lol:

I feel the same!! She is the naughtiest bunny ive ever had! :roll:
Getting into places she isnt aloud, chewing things... :lol:
But we still love 'em :D :love:

:lol::lol::lol: i know a few george females :wave:

is it just me or do i find boy bunnies well behaved, and to me it is the females who are most naughty :lol:

Now that i think about it... i agree with you! Toffee is as good as gold, Daisy is always trying to eat my mums plants and Fuzzy is always trying to hump Daisy :lol: And now George is also naughty!

Must be girls! :lol:

:lol::lol:

My mum has been calling her Georgia or Georgina :lol:
I just keep calling her George :love: or Georgie as she responds to it!
"George! Stop doing that" :oops:

:lol: Awwhh! I thought my very first bunny was a girl but it turned out he was a boy. Luckily, he was called Spooky so the name wasn't an issue, I just kept calling him 'her' for months and months! :roll:

remember when this happened to me with Littlebun? :oops:
Everyone still thinks Lb is the pretty girl and Lucy looks like a boy :lol:

remember when this happened to me with Littlebun? :oops:
Everyone still thinks Lb is the pretty girl and Lucy looks like a boy :lol:

Haha, yeah i remember! :lol:

I guess it happens to everyone ;)

Poor Confused George :lol:
I am getting the hang of calling her female :)

Hoping to get her booked in the vets next week for her Vaccs and check up, and then booked in for her spay hopefully! :D

Back