• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnymadhouse - we have grooming!!!

drboo

Mama Doe
Sorry about the quality of these photos, but it is very dark here, and I didn't want to use the flash and disturb them :wave:

Chloe - "Jack, please groom me"

grooming1.jpg

Chloe - "PLEEEAAASE Jack"

grooming2.jpg

Jack -"Oh alright then Chloe!!"

grooming3.jpg

Chloe -"Yay"

groomng4.jpg

:love: That's really cute! My bunnies have 'arguments' over who's supposed to be grooming who and will shove each others heads out the way! :lol:

I really love Chloe's face in the last picture :love:

Chloe's face in that last pic - triumphant or what! :lol:

Lovely bunnies! :love: :love:

My Jack took a while to get the hang of grooming Hollie when she asked him to lol - poor Hollie used to sit there so patiently with her head down and Jack would be grooming himself and just sort of stare at her all puzzled! Fortunately Hollie isn't the stroppy type so she never punished Jack - just patiently persisted with him until he got the message. ;) xx

They've been more bonded than ever since going for holiday boarding - far more grooming and cuddling and general affection since they were kept in a hutch for a week - not that they ever fell out before - but it's lovely to see how totally loved up they are now. :)

Ah that's lovely. Rosie has never once groomed Teddy :roll:although she demands attention from him all the time, bless him :love:

Back