• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

how old where you ?

11. My sister bought him over for me in a Happy Meal box to wind my parents up. :shock: Dad wanted to just let him go! I did my best for him, although at that age and as I really didn't expect to be getting a bunny, I didn't have a clue about rabbit care. :oops:

My current buns are my first. (Makes them sound like something edible! :lol:)

So I was 29 when I got them. Have been keeping small animals as pets though since I was ummm...... about 12 ish? Gerbils were my first furry pets. (Had a budgie as my first pet) :love:

Had I know how character-ful and affectionate rabbits are would probably have got some ages ago though!

We did have a 'family rabbit' when I was very, very small (we found her as a stray and I carried her on my knee 'cos I was in the pushchair) but I didn't have all that much to do with her given my age. She was black like Jack. x

Probably about 5. Dad got us two french lops from my gramp. He made their hutches and he did all the cleaning out. Me and my brother fed them. I remember when mine died dad bought the other one in the outhouse and made a large enclosure for it.

We had 2 rabbits when we were little but they were my mum's babies really and I got my Radish and Waffle when I was 23. I'm 24 as of April :D

I had female orange rex, who lived on a bed of thick sawdust, musli mix, though will say had unlimted hay a huge hutch built for her by my grandad, and a big run for the garden as she lived in tha garage, un vax not spayed lived until she was 9
had 2 guinea pigs too, a hamster of my own, I fed and cleaned them ( with help in the early years then was left to it )

had lots of other animals to but they were technically not mine they were my mum didnt get my own cat until i was around 12

12 when I got Widgey :love::love:
I always looked after him by myself, but my mum helped with vet bills. He didn't actually have many vet trips, except for when he was PTS :cry:

Back