• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mindy's home

Lillian

Warren Veteran
This is Mindy's indoor home, it's a large dog crate with a part of a puppy pen attached.
Mindy also gets a full free range in my room when i'm there to supervise and she has a run outside when the weather is nice.

I'm sure it's nowhere near as interesting or as large as what other people have but i'm working with limited space and no money.

Mindy's crate

Mindy1.jpg

Mindy's pen (excuse the mess :shock::roll:)

Mindy12.jpg

Little Mindy wasn't feeling very photogenic

Mindy13.jpg

Once i've got more toys and tidied up a bit i'll get less embarrassing pics.

Mindy's gorgeous! :love:

And her house looks good to me! If I was little Mindy, I'd be more than happy to live in there. :D And I so want a sparkley tunnel now! :lol:

Lovely markings :love:

Hope you're well Lillian, not seen you around for a while :wave:

:wave: I'm ok, thank you. Hope you're well too!
Been busy with the animals and me and Living_a_lie have been doing lots of animal rights stuff and holding a stall in our local town :)

Mindy's gorgeous! :love:

And her house looks good to me! If I was little Mindy, I'd be more than happy to live in there. :D And I so want a sparkley tunnel now! :lol:

Don't tell the kittens i've given Mindy there tunnel :shock::lol:

She's still a very reserved bunny but is slowly becoming more confident and active :)

It's the sort of set up Radish has and I think it looks great. Waffle has half a spare room to herself as she is spoilt :lol:

Back