• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pets at Home

mollyjoker

Mama Doe
Has anyone stood outside PAH and given out leaflets and flyers to people explaining about welfare of rabbits and encouraging them to get a rescue bunny.Would you be moved on for obstruction?
I feel if people were educated more on the subject many of them would consider a rescue bunny. Sorry just feeling a bit militant today.

Why not go through the Rabbit Welfare Association? They have leaflets for this kind of thing and need volunteers to do it :D

If it's a retail park... you can do what ever you want outside.

If it's on a high street you could still do the same as most stores do not own the pavement outside.

I leave leaflets in their baskets!! :lol: and then run away. :roll:

xx

If it's a retail park... you can do what ever you want outside.

If it's on a high street you could still do the same as most stores do not own the pavement outside.

I leave leaflets in their baskets!! :lol: and then run away. :roll:

xx

thats true they dont own the pavement, however many shops do own a portion of the pavement, for signs/ displays etc, so you could still be on there property, and if your peeing them off i doubt they'd care about being that miserly

(i used to work in a greengrocers who constantly got fined for using more pavement than he was entitled to, thats how i know lol)

Back