• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

anyone know where

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
i can get these pet mats from cheap, our pound shop used to sell them, but now they don't :cry: anymore, they where soo easy to wash too and wipe clear of bunny fur, here is an example of one with mowgli on it

027.jpg

They've got some in our 99p shop, don't know if they are exactly the same though?

I could get you one if you want :wave:

They've got some in our 99p shop, don't know if they are exactly the same though?

I could get you one if you want :wave:

they did them in 3 different prints, could you get me 2 i'll pay you for the and postage if you don't mind :wave:

Right, I'm back from 99p shop trip!

The ones I have got for you have the material back and the kind of fleece like top but they are round though large enough for a cat to sleep on :D I got you a blue one and a yellow one, they have a pawprint design.

I got one for Louie as well though he probably wont bother with it :roll:

Right, I'm back from 99p shop trip!

The ones I have got for you have the material back and the kind of fleece like top but they are round though large enough for a cat to sleep on :D I got you a blue one and a yellow one, they have a pawprint design.

I got one for Louie as well though he probably wont bother with it :roll:

thanks i'll pm you now :wave:

Back