• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ernie...............

Just gave me the fright of my life.:shock::shock:

Opened both the shed door and the inner doors to go and give the trio their pellets and Ernie was flopped out completely on the floor. On his side too. He never sleeps like that......

But today he did. Bless him he was so relaxed and in a deep sleep and didn't hear me go in.:):)

I really thought he had left me for good.

I told him off for scaring mummy like that and he just looked at me in disgust because I had woken him up:lol::lol:

Last edited:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thistle keeps doing that to me too! He really doesn't hear me so I end up poking him and he jumps up and runs around the shed at a million miles and hour and scares the bejesus out of me! :roll:

I'm sure they do it on purpose! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thistle keeps doing that to me too! He really doesn't hear me so I end up poking him and he jumps up and runs around the shed at a million miles and hour and scares the bejesus out of me! :roll:

I'm sure they do it on purpose! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Really did give me a shock though. Bless him:love::love:

Back