• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Should Faith get a husbun?

weedug

Mama Doe
Faith has been outside for a couple of weeks now and the change in her is amazing. I wondered if it was a good idea to try and get her a husbun now? I would really like her to have somebun to cuddle up to, or at least have some company with.

I've been a bit worried that this would upset her though and make her aggressive again. She is the only bun I have that lives outside just now, but Honey is outside in the run just a few feet from her every day, so she does see her.

Any thoughts?

Last edited:
It is definitely worth a try. If you speak to your local rescue centre, they may willing to do the bond and she could chose her new husband :wave:

I would try it myself it might be what she needs.
I have a female here who I am about to try too I call her The witch I think you have a idea why we call her that. But she only went through her spay last week so I need to wait a few more weeks to make sure she heals ok.

just a thought if you want I could try her with george here for you. I would be more than willing to do the bond for you

I had wondered about George myself. Poor boy wouldn't know what hit him :lol:.

What size is he? Faith is quite small. I was wanting her to stay in the hutch she is in just now, after scrubbing it out and maybe putting lino down, because she seems to feel safe in it.

Last edited:
sorry I meant twiglet he is not that big a rabbit about a dwarf lop size just over weight... what size of hutch is it.?

I meant Twiglet too :oops:.

The hutch is 5ft x 2 ft. We might need to adapt one of the internal doors for him, but wouldn't be a problem.

Last edited:
Back