PDA

View Full Version : Jolleys Manager promised to get rabbit a bigger cage!!

bensonlola
30-05-2010, 03:47 PM
While I'm feeling militant. Just rang Jolleys her in N.Ireland to raise concern about a large rabbit in a 100cm cage with not enough head height. Manager was very apologetic and said he would get him in a bigger cage tomorrow.

I said that I would call in to check that this has been done. And I will and if it's not......... welllllll........... lets just say it better be done.....:evil:

Blackberry & Co
30-05-2010, 04:03 PM
Ooooh - remind me never to cross you :shock::shock:

georgie_f
30-05-2010, 04:08 PM
Ooohh! I almost wish I was going to be there to see what happens if he doesn't now! :lol:

My local Jollyes doesn't sell animals. They used to - I think they had their license changed as they weren't well cared for really. Never had bunnies though, just a few budgies and rodents.

Snouter
30-05-2010, 04:13 PM
While I'm feeling militant. Just rang Jolleys her in N.Ireland to raise concern about a large rabbit in a 100cm cage with not enough head height. Manager was very apologetic and said he would get him in a bigger cage tomorrow.

I said that I would call in to check that this has been done. And I will and if it's not......... welllllll........... lets just say it better be done.....:evil:

Well done, the "Trust but Verify" approach.:)

bensonlola
30-05-2010, 04:16 PM
I hate anywhere selling little furrys so I try to just browse in those places and then go and suppont my local pet shop who refuses to sell animals. Having said that - I'd rather have Jollyes than pets at home because at least they have their animals in a quiet corner up stairs away from animals and children :roll:

Think I'll do a tour someday of all the petshops I can find and give them all a piece of my mind ..... one. by. sorry. one........:evil: